When is the Work Club open?
Our work club is open on Mondays (excluding bank holidays). The sessions run from 1pm – 3pm and is open to anyone over the age of 18.
What is a Work Club?
The Westcliff work club has been running for over four years and is supported by ASDA. If you are unemployed, our work club is a great place to get support toward the goal of landing a job.
With the Job Centre Plus going digital, it is expected that you go digital as well. This means learning to use a computer and getting online to improve your chances of getting a job. We have helped many people increase their confidence with the new systems, many of whom had little or no experience of using computers.
We can help you with:
- Making a JSA (Job Seeker’s Allowance) / Universal Credit (UC) claim
- Registering onto Universal Job Match
- Searching for jobs using Universal Job Match and other job sites
- Creating and using an email address to send CVs to employers
- Creating or updating your CV
- Filling out application forms
- Interview preparation and advice
Young Person’s Careers Advice.
Every other Wednesday, 1pm to 3pm, and includes career advice and guidance from the North Lincolnshire Council’s Careers Team (this support is available for 16-19 year olds or available up to the age of 25 if you have a disability).
If you are interested in joining the work club you only need to drop in at the start of the session. If you would like any more information please get in touch via the contact details in the sidebar, or call into the Drop-In Centre.